- 您通过电子邮件发送的选票的时间戳（time stamp）是我们判定您的投票是否在上文提及的时间区间以内的唯一标准。其它的判定合格选票的规定请参见理事会2011版章程（章程全文见http://www.ustcaf.org/en/about-us/governance/bylaws/157-bylaws-2011，选举相关的条文见于III-4）。
- 在本次选举中，共有十三个理事会席位开放供选举产生。其中按得票数从高到低，前十位当选理事的任期为两年，余者任期一年。详细规定见于2011版章程的III-4-p 条文。 × 本次选举，候选人的提名（可以自我提名，也可以提名他人）的截止日期是美东时间2012年10月24号（含）。以提名邮件的时间戳为准。随后我们将核查候选资格，并将在选票邮件内公布完整名单供投票。
理事候选资格的认定（见于 2011 版章程 III-4-k条文）：
龚晓华 （9108） 暨2011届理事会
Dear USTCAF members:
Thank you for your support for the past year. As a member of the USTC AF, a non-profit organization registered in the state of Delaware, you elect our board of directors, which manages the organization on behalf of the members.
It is the time to elect a new Governing Board of USTCAF (GB2012). You are cordially encouraged to run for a directorship at the Governing Board or to cast your votes during the election.
- The Voting period of Election 2012 will begin at 12:01AM on November 1, 2012 and end at 11:59PM on November 14, 2012, both in US Eastern Time (in which time district USTCAF is registered).
- The time stamp of your email ballot will be the only criteria to decide whether your ballot is within or outside the voting period.
- The Article III-4-p of USTCAF Bylaws 2011 (http://www.ustcaf.org/en/about-us/governance/bylaws/157-bylaws-2011) governs that there are in total thirteen (13) seats open for Election 2012 and up to ten (10) newly elected directors with the most for-votes will get two-year term while the rest one-year term.
- The deadline for nomination (including self-nomination or nomination of other candidates) is October 24, 2012, US Eastern Time. The time stamp of the nomination email will be checked before we process the contents of nomination.
RIGHT OF VOTE:
- Any valid USTCAF members on the date of October 1, 2012 will have the right to vote during Election 2012.
- For details on the USTCAF membership rules, please refer to articles in Bylaws 2011 III-5.
- Please inquire us if you are not sure whether you would have right of vote.
Governing Board CANDIDACY QUALIFICATIONS (per Article III-4-k of Bylaws 2011):
- The candidate must have been a member of USTCAF for 180 days or more from the date of October 1, 2012;
- The candidate must maintain a valid membership status during the whole duration of his/her expected GB term if elected;
- The candidate shall not be a current student or employee of USTC;
- The candidate shall not, on behalf of entities other than USTCAF, handle or expect to handle USTCAF’s matters during the expected GB term;
- The candidate must have electronic mail access;
The USTC AF grants regular membership to anyone donating $20 or more in a given year, and lifetime membership to anyone donating $125 or more cumulatively. If you do not wish to receive further communications from us, and/or wish to resign your membership, please let us know.
USTCAF (www.ustcaf.org) has gone through 16 years of continued growth since its foundation in 1995 in the State of Delaware, USA. USTCAF needs your passion and continued support to guide her through the future years, to become a stronger foundation and to continue on its mission of promoting and building a stronger USTC community.
USTCAF needs more people like you, who care about USTC and USTCers’ community, to serve on the board and to carry on AF’s missions.
Xiaohua Gong (9108) On behalf of USTCAF GB2011