For the impatient: Start Now!
- Start with the pledge form;
- Tell us your name, email, how much to donate, subfund, etc, so that we can process your donation more effectively;
- After the pledge form, you will be guided to the donation page, and you can use whatever works best for you:
- Mail a check to USTCAF (preferred for large donations to avoid transaction fees):
University of Science and Technology of China Alumni Foundation
5255 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 121
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Donate through a credit card, paypal etc;
If you have a bank account in China, you can donate RMB to us with the following options:
- Donate through a credit card: for donations less than 1000 RMB;
- Donate through Wechat/ Zhifubao: through USTCEF (USTC Education Foundation) to USTCAF;
- Deposit directly to USTCEF account at Bank of China:
开户行：中国银行合肥南城支行，于2019年初 更名 为中国银行合肥蜀山支行；
Please do remember leave a note to us: USTCAF (and your subfund name)
Company Match & Stock Donations
Whenever you're donating, please make sure that you check whether USTCAF is qualified for gift match in your company.
- Find USTCAF through TaxID or Employer ID a.k.a. EIN: 51-0367667;
- If not qualified for match, feel free to provide how to contact your HRs, and we'll try to follow up to find out whether matching is possible, so as to get more donations for USTC;
We also accepts donation of appreciated stocks with affords the donor very generous tax benefits. We also encourage you to inquire with your employers about any donation matching program, many large corporations have those. Here is more information:
Note that all donations to & expenses from USTCAF have to comply with USTCAF bylaws and other regulations, which is constrained by US law. More information is at Transparency.