For USTCAF Staff, if you can read this page, it means you have logged into the system successfully, and should be able to edit various pages. To do that, visit a page you'd like to edit, and you will see an "Edit" button on top of it, click that and follow the instructions.
Other information you may find useful is below:
Section I - Awards
- Introduction Document to All Award Programs
- List of All Award Programs and USTC Contact Points
- New Student Award Process
Section 2 - Governance
Section 3 - Finance Operations
USTCAF is an IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we strive to promote the excellence of our Alma Mater, and the ongoing academic and cultural exchanges between USTC and the outside world. Your donation to USTC Alumni Foundation is fully tax-deductible, unless your donation is more than 50% of your total income. Many companies match their employees' donations to USTCAF. So your donation may be doubled or even tripled. Some companies only match donations to accredited US educational institutes, but not donations to USTCAF. However, some of these companies do match donations to United Way, while many United Way branches forward donations and matching gifts to USTCAF too!
Attached is an image shows part of IRS Approval Letter for USTCAF 501c3 Charitable Status. Click read more for detail.
The USTC Alumni Foundation is created to
(1) promote the excellence of members of The University of Science and Technology of China, including students, teachers, and alumni in USA and elsewhere; and
(2) promote the academic and cultural exchange between The University of Science and Technology of China and researchers in USA.
History category description
Those are all current in effect resolutions
Introduction category description