USTCAF Fund Investment Guidelines
This document specifies the guideline for how USTCAF fund should be invested.
* The basic principle is to have a 50/50 split of stock market, and short term cash.
* At 15 days past the start of each quarter, no more than 60%, and no less than 40%, of the total AF fund should be invested in a stock market index fund, preference is given to ones ones tracking S&P500.
* At 15 days past the start of each quarter, No more than 60%, and no less than 40%, of the total AF fund should be invested in a money market fund, or similar cash-equivalent instrument.
* The AF portfolio is to be evaluated at the end of each quarter. Investment adjustment is only made during the first 15 days of each quarter.
* We have chosen to consolidate all of our bank and CD account, and move everything to the brokerage account we have with Schwab.
Liu Dongzi, Li Xiaojun
RESOLUTION: GBR-1999-11-1 USTCAF Fund Investment Guidelines
Resolutions Hits: 6020