The USTC AF is a non-profit organization accountable to its members, as stipulated by the laws of the state of Delaware, where we are incorporated. Members enjoy a number of benefits:
- Periodical member newsletters.
- Access to members-only web site with discussion forum features to communicate with other fellow members (under construction).
- Eligibility to run for board seats, and to subsequently participate in managing and leading the organization.
- Possible eligibility to set up special sub-funds and issue special purpose awards.
- Many more benefits in the future... as they are being offered by additional volunteering efforts.
To become a member for the period of a year, according to our current bylaws, all you need to do is donate a minimum of $15. If you donate $125 or more, you automatically become a life-time member of the AF.
If you are not a member yet, we encourage you to make a donation and become a member.